awkward & upward: step out of your comfort zone and into greatness
Best Audience: Leaders, Associations, Women’s Organizations
Are any of the following limits impacting your audience’s success?
fear of failure
inaction toward goals
lack of confidence in ideas + decisions
worry over what others think
What would it mean to your organization if your attendees threw SELF-DOUBT OUT and grew into their FULL POTENTIAL?
How would their RESULTS AND REACH INCREASE (and yours along with it!) if they stepped out of their comfort zone on a daily basis?
It’s human nature to “play it safe” by sticking with what we know; they don’t call it the “comfort” zone for nothing! But if your audience only does what they know, they’ll never grow.
In this personalized-to-your-participants keynote, Lauren will teach your audience the power of getting comfortable getting uncomfortable. Whether they’re just getting started or are well established, every attendee will take away way more than just motivation. They’ll get the tools they need to crush complacency and get in the zone – the discomfort zone, that is!— so they can level up personally and professionally.
Your Audience will learn:
- the three ways to use discomfort to their advantage
- a science-based strategy to pinpoint their optimal level of discomfort for peak performance
- to set and use a Big Awkward Goal to get crystal clear on what daily actions they should be taking
- to uncover their unique strengths and confidently use them through audacious authenticity
- how to use strategic instability and consistency to reach their goals
- BONUS! how to not just cope with change but thrive in it
LAUREN PASQUALONE, LLC
Copyright © 2019