Over the last few years of coaching I’ve learned that one thing is pretty much universal among goal getters… ain’t nobody got time for much. No matter how badly you want to reach your goals or how focused you are on them, there’s still a whole lot of life that happens outside of your dreams. What if you could get to your goals by doing just ONE thing every day? (Spoiler alert: You can!)
Your Challenge: Do One To Get It Done
Watch the video above to find out how you can make your dreams a reality by doing just one thing a day, then take the challenge by doing “one to get it done” every day for a week. (Jump to 3:09 for specific directions.)
In this video, you’ll learn:
- the two most common pitfalls I see people fall into after setting their goals [0:41]
- the simple strategy you can use to get to your goals without burning out, without stalling out and without having to map out every single step you’ll eventually need to take [2:14]
- how consistency leads to massive action [2:38]
- how to implement the “one to get it done” strategy in your everyday life [3:09]
- the importance of taking “one of none” to rest, rejuvenate and prepare for a smooth week ahead [3:51]
I’ll be sharing what I’m doing each day to reach my goals on Instagram, so follow me at @laurenpasqualone and check out my Insta stories to find out how I’m goaling for it. If you’re taking the challenge, post your progress using #onetogetitdone so I can cheer you on!
Want the next step to reaching your goals?
Sign up below to receive weekly challenge emails and let’s goal for our dreams together!