ADD-ON BREAKOUT SESSIONS
Maximize your general session by going in-depth with one or both of the following add-on sessions. Each workshop complements Lauren’s keynote and can be customized to your event goals.
TAKE AWKWARD ACTION: AN ACTION PLAN WORKSHOP
Sure, a quote like “Success is on the other side of your comfort zone!” makes a great Instagram graphic or tweet, but how are your attendees supposed to implement that? During this interactive workshop, which builds on the big ideas from Lauren’s Awkward & Upward keynote, they’ll take stepping outside of your comfort zone from concept to action plan.
USING THEIR AWKWARD PROJECT PLANNING WORKSHEETS,
Your Audience will:
- identify what’s standing between where they are now and where they want to be, and determine specific actions they can take to help them bridge the gap
- create a four-week action plan so they can make the most of the education and connections you’ve provided before your event is even over
- walk away with the framework to evaluate their progress at the end of the first four weeks and continue their Awkward Projects on their own
- learn a new method to approaching their goals to increase their chances of success and help them get the farthest, fastest
The Awkward Leader: Get Your Team Out of Its Comfort Zone and Get Results
This workshop for leaders and managers is designed to take the lessons from Lauren’s keynote to the next level. Participants will learn how to lead their teams to achieve (and exceed!) their goals by running a group Awkward Project that will keep them passionate and enthusiastic no matter what gets in their way.
Your leaders will learn how to:
- identify what obstacles and challenges are standing between where their team is now and where they want to be
- identify the strengths of each team member and capitalize on them by matching individuals with specific opportunities to overcome the obstacles and challenges they identified
- collaborate with each team member to create individualized action plans that enhance their performance by getting them out of their comfort zone without causing burnout or overwhelm
- help team members navigate change and combat stress while continuing to make persistent, consistent progress no matter what setbacks they experience
Ready for your attendees to TURN THEIR AMBITION INTO ACTION?
LAUREN PASQUALONE, LLC
Copyright © 2021